Developing your workforce of the future
Evidence consistently shows that employers are concerned about key skills gaps in the British economy. Every new survey of unfilled vacancies confirms that employers are looking for – and not always finding – key employability skills amongst school leavers. The Studio School is a new model of education provision designed to address those gaps.
What are the benefits for my business?
- Be one of the first companies in the region to support this new education model
- Your business can get involved in developing the Hull Studio School curriculum and bridging the gap between education and employment.
- Build your workforce of the future – ensure that your local labour market develops the skills your business needs
- You can shape the next generation who will be your employees of the future.
- Have control over how students link with your business from day one.
- Improve your bottom line - Studio School students can increase productivity and fill skills gaps.
- When attending the Studio School, students will follow much of the same practice that operates within a successful business.
- Uniform will be smart business dress and reward and conduct schemes will be modelled on those commonly found in the workplace.
- Studio School students will spend a significant portion of their weekly time in real work. This will allow them to develop the skills and experience they need to succeed in their local labour market.
- Gain enthusiastic staff, hard working staff
Download your copy of our prospectus hereDownload